About The Benjamin School
Founded in 1960 as the North Palm Beach Private School by Nancy and Marshall Benjamin, The Benjamin School of today is widely recognized as one of the nation’s premiere co-educational, non-sectarian, college preparatory independent day schools. Drawing upon our mission, guiding principles and 10 Traits of Character, TBS is a dynamic researched-based center of learning that serves a diverse student body from age three (WOW) to 12th grade.
- An exceptional AP program with 23 Advanced Placement offerings and student achievement rivaling that of any school in the nation
- Fifteen years of modern language instruction including Spanish, French and Mandarin Chinese
- 100% college acceptance rate with every class attending some of the nation’s most prestigious colleges and universities
- The lowest student/teacher ratio in a PK3-12 full-program in Florida
- The most current technology and training in TV Studio broadcasting and Video Production
- A superior and balanced program including rigorous academics, outstanding visual and performing arts and highly competitive athletics
- A committed and nurturing faculty serving individual student needs
Explore our website to learn what makes the Benjamin experience Second to None.