Parents, to get started with BucPay
, please follow these directions to set up your account:
Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose “The Benjamin School” from the “School District” drop-down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and log in using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information to your account. You will need the Student ID number for each of your children.
After the students are added to your account you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 ACH payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00.
- The Student ID number can be viewed in BucLinks by clicking on the name of your student and navigating to "Contact Card." It can be found on the bottom left area of the screen in a box titled "General Information."
- The Student ID number can also be found under the barcode on the school ID card your student was issued.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.