● All student medications, whether prescription or over-the-counter, must have a new “Physician’s Authorization
for Medication at School” form for each school year. Your child’s doctor will have these forms in their office.
● Students may not carry any medication on their person without a Physician’s
Authorization form on file with the clinic that designates carry-on status.
● All medications must be stored in their original container/box.
This applies to all EpiPens.
● Prescription medication must have the pharmacy label attached.
● All medication must be transported to school by an adult.